Senior Care Authority
Parenting Aging Parents is always looking for resources that can help you better care for aging parents. Senior Care Authority has dozens of locations around the country to help with:
- Finding the right community for your parent (there’s no cost for the family for this service)
- Eldercare Consulting
- Advocacy & Family Coaching
- Senior Drivers Safety Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
If you need help with any of these services, we’re happy to refer you to Senior Care Authority to get you the assistance you need.
Click here to go to the Senior Care Authority website. You’ll fill out a form, including the location of where your aging parent needs help, so an advisor can get in touch with you. Your contact information will only be used to connect you to an advisor.
* When you purchase products or services we may earn a small commission to support the efforts of Parenting Aging Parents.